LIBRARY SERVICE UPDATE
The University Library will reopen on Friday, January 7, 2020 under modified hours.
Some areas of the University Library will be reopened with restrictions and reduced opening hours. The following library sections will be operating according to the following schedule:
- Lending Department/Loans Desk – Mon.- Fri.: 2.00 pm. 6.00 pm.
- Inter-library Loans – Mon.: 9.00 am. – 4.00 pm., Tue.- Fri.: 9.00 am. – 3.00 pm.
- Reading Rooms –Mon.- Fri.: 1.00 pm. – 6.00 pm.
The physical Library is operating under a new reduced capacity of seats. The guidelines are follows:
- The Humanities Reading Room – 15 people,
- Reading Room for Researchers – 6 people,
- Social Sciences Reading Room – 14 people,
- Nova Reading Room – 10 people,
- Special Collections and Local Studies Reading Room – 4 people,
- Circulation Dept./Desk – 6 people.
For further information please see the Library’s web page.
Address: ul. Ratajczaka 38/40 Poznań, From the Main Train Station: tram number 5 (get off at the Al. K. Marcinkowskiego tram stop); tram number 8 (get off at the pl. Cyryla Ratajskiego stop). Public parking meters are located along ul. Ratajczaka (Parking Zone 1) - Parking fees for parking vehicles in the paid parking zone apply on working days from Mon. to Fri., from 9.00 am. to 06.00 pm.
The aim of the eduroam project is to allow a user to access the Internet through the wireless network (rarely through the wired network) from any educational institution involved in the project. This solution is primarily directed to the staff and students of universities and research units.
Requirements. Who can use the eduroam network?
- AMU staff have server accounts being administered by
the AMU Computer Centre,
- Students of AMU having the USOS system accounts,
- Users from other units participating in the eduroam project.
AMU staff and students who have not yet changed their password through the AMU-NET Panel or last changed their password before 1 January 2007 must provide a new password before connecting to the network (the password can be changed through the AMU-NET Panel).
|Configuration. Basic configuration information (for advanced users)|
(so. WLAN or Wi-Fi)
|Network transmission securing method:||WPA2 (Enterprise) or
WPA (Enterprise) with
AES or TKIP encryption
|User authentication method:||EAP-PEAP/MSCHAPv2 or (equivalently) EAP-TTLS/PAP|
Detailed configuration instructions (select how you connect to the Internet):
- through the wireless network so. WLAN or Wi-Fi
- through the wired network (only for rooms in AMU dormitories and academic homes)
If your phone, tablet, or laptop is set up to use eduroam at University Library it can use the same settings to connect to eduroam at any building of AMU.