LIBRARY SERVICE UPDATE
The University Library will reopen on Friday, January 7, 2020 under modified hours. We are therefore delighted to be able to welcome students and researchers back to the Library as we gradually reopen our public spaces, beginning with the first day of December.
Some areas of the University Library will be reopened with restrictions and reduced opening hours. The following library sections will be operating according to the following schedule:
- Lending Department/Loans Desk – Mon.- Fri.: 2.00 pm. 6.00 pm.
- Inter-library Loans – Mon.: 9.00 am. – 4.00 pm., Tue.- Fri.: 9.00 am. – 3.00 pm.
- Reading Rooms –Mon.- Fri.: 1.00 pm. – 6.00 pm.
The physical Library is operating under a new reduced capacity of seats. The guidelines are follows:
- The Humanities Reading Room – 15 people,
- Reading Room for Researchers – 6 people,
- Social Sciences Reading Room – 14 people,
- Nova Reading Room – 10 people,
- Special Collections and Local Studies Reading Room – 4 people,
- Circulation Dept./Desk – 6 people.
For further information please see the Library’s web page.