When first logging into the system, please type in the required data: the number of the Library Cardand the PIN number. The PIN number (4 digits) is the following format: your date of birth – MMDD (for example 1130 for somebody born on Nov. 30) . It is recommended to change your PIN number to one of your own (again a four-digit number). To do it, go to “User’s Data”. To log in, foreigners working or studying at AMU have to give the following data: the number of the library card and the PIN number.
Use your library account and create personal folder MyEBSCOhost in the multisearch custom control
The prerequisite to the use of the website’s personalised services in the multisearch engine is prior registration with the library and your own personalised MyEBSCOhost folder. At the time of registration, the User must use:
- computers on the University’s premises (only those within the University IP range)
- the web page: https://auth.ebsco.zone/user/create (from any location).
For users accessing content from outside the UAM IP range (off-campus), the MyEBSCOhost account in the searching engine can be created using an access management service and following any given search for a publication from the AMU subscription list and logging into the indicated e-content with your library card number and the PIN number. There is a tab in the top right corner called “Log into My EBSCOhost and Folder”, where you can activate the service.
A growing collection of databases with a number of subscribed and gift electronic journal databases covering all the subjects areas covered at the University are made available to the Library users. All registered members of the University Library are required to abide by
“The rules and regulations governing the use of electronic resources and access to web-based content”.
Access to the licensed electronic resources is granted only to students and the University academic staff and researchers that have a valid electronic Library Card.
When first logging into the system, please type in the required data: the number of the Library Card and the PIN number. The PIN number (4 digits) is the following format: your date of birth – MMDD (for example 1130 for somebody born on Nov. 30) . It is recommended to change your PIN number to one of your own (again a four-digit number). To do it, go to “User’s Data”. To log in, foreigners working or studying at AMU have to give the following data: the number of the library card and the PIN number.
Should you encounter any problems with logging in, please check:
- if your library card is valid – if not, in order to renew it, go to the Circulation Department to validate it
- if the PIN number recorded in the Circulation Department is still valid.
Users are allowed to:
- make a single copy of an article to an USB thumb drive or external hard drive, or make a photocopy of it, only for educational purposes or for research,
- create a collection of your own of documents needed for research, including their printing or transferring to an electronic device. Such a collection can only be created for a limited time when it is needed for educational purposes or research.
Users are not allowed to:
- make electronic and printed copies of articles and periodicals on a mass scale and to save them without any specific need of research,
- redistribute journals and periodicals, as well as their sections, to third parties in any form, in exchange for money or free of charge. The only exception is the inter-library exchange scheme (only in photocopies or sent by fax) and the exchange of materials between research workers, if it is not on a regular basis,
- publish any number of sections from articles and republish them in their original or altered form without citing the source or with the infringement of their copyrights,
- make access to the AMU electronic resources available to third parties by IP authorisation or by disclosing the log in and the password data (with remote access),
- make use of the Library’s licensed electronic resources for commercial purposes (other than research-related).
Scientific and research journals
Journals collections and magazines:
|Persée: Portail de revues en sciences humaines et sociales|
|Gazeta Wyborcza. Archiwum od 1989 roku|
|Rzeczpospolita – archiwum (dostępne na miejscu w czytelniach Biblioteki Uniwersyteckiej)|
Lists and bibliographies of content:
|Spis Zawartości Prasy Wielkopolskiej XIX I XX w.|
|Spis gazet polskich (1918-1939) w Bibliotece Uniwersyteckiej w Poznaniu|
|Fidkar – bibliografia narodowa zawartości czasopism i prasy|
|Polska Literatura Humanistyczna ARTON|
|PSJD/Polish Scientific Journals Database|
|CEJSH – Central European Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities|
|A R I A N T A
NAUKOWE I BRANŻOWE POLSKIE CZASOPISMA ELEKTRONICZNE
|Ulrich’s Periodicals DirectoryTM|
|Journal Citation Reports|
|SCImago Journal & Country Rank (SJR) – porównywarka czasopism|