Please be informed that the Library’s reading rooms will be closed and the Inter-Library Loans services suspended from April 10, 2021 (Saturday) until April 18, 2021 (Sunday).
Between April 12, 2021 (Monday) and April 16, 2021 (Friday), the circulation desk will be open from 1.00 pm. to 5 pm.
Please make sure that you have read and are familiar with the detailed operation procedures and information available on the Library’s web page before your visit to the Library.
Reading Room and Reference Library
(services offered in reading rooms):
- You must have a valid library card to use the reading rooms and available e-services;
- Online orders for materials requested for retrieval to the reading rooms can be placed 24 hours a day, seven days a week via our web site; call slip requests may still be submitted in the Catalogue Room or reading rooms;
- items retrieved from the stacks will be available for pick-up in reading rooms and held for 7 days;
- open access to shelves and reference libraries is provided in all reading rooms, while professional assistance is offered by experienced library staff;
- microform readers and wi-fi areas are provided in reading rooms;
- authorised users are permitted to print, scan and photocopy using multi-function devices which are provided in various locations across the library;
- the “From dusk to dawn” service offers an opportunity for readers to have books that are typically not checked out on loan for the night period
- eligible library users that prefer working in groups can book rooms for their team work (the offer is available to current library card holders only). More about Team-work room
tel. 61829 3854
- Period reading room that offers students an inspiring atmosphere
- Access to rich and constantly updated reference book collection
- Free access to unique and exclusive collection if dictionaries and rolls of arms
- Microfilm and microfiche readers
- Terminals with access to the Academica Digital Interlibrary Loans service
- Materials ordered through the interlibrary loans service can be accessed at the reading room
- Professional assistance is available at all service points
Subject book collections:
- Encyclopaedias and dictionaries
- Religious Studies